Sunday, September 19, 2010

Smallville "Destiny Is Here" Promo

I've been busy these last few weeks. I haven't been able to do any new videos so I focused my attention on one Season 10 video. This season looks epic and I can't wait till this Friday.



The music usually come first and after watching the Emmy's and hearing the music from Dragonheart, I knew I had to do something with this very powerful and moving score. So I tried going through everything to find sound clips, but I wanted to go further than my Season 10 is a Go video. I went through mostly all of the Smallville footage and came up with "Destiny Is Here." The show is always talking about it or hinting at Clark's destiny and this final season there is no where left to go but up, up, and away.

3 comments:

  1. very great video Charlie. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm subscribed on youtube, but I am so glad you have this blog just in case. You have my favorite Smallville vids. Just wanted to say thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey man great video. Listen, I am a college student athlete and I use to watch this video every day before practice last year. I love the music and the voices man. Is their any way you could send me or post a mp3 link of the music to this video so I can download it to my Ipod? Thanks man, and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete