Sunday, April 10, 2011

What happens in Smallville stays in Smallville.

 The Smallville Hangover


I started making this video as soon as I saw the official description. I wanted to do a Hangover style trailer for Smallville for a while. I had the idea of using clips of Jimmy, Oliver, Clark, and Lex going to a party and getting drugged and try to find Jimmy, but because of the lack of clips it was too hard to make a funny video out of a few funny scenes.

Making the video was relatively easy, I started working on the night it aired and uploaded it the next day. I thought the episode was hilarious even though the Hangover homage the blatant.

1 comment:

  1. Hey man your videos are awesome, I love the death of superman and the promo like vid's especially "destiny is here" you seriously nailed exactly what smallville is about keep it up!

    ReplyDelete