Friday, November 5, 2010

Smallville - "It's Superman!"



This video came up while trying to remix two songs. I heard "Gotta Work" by Amerie in a Human Target commercial (Which is a great show, I have the episodes I might do a video) the song samples Sam & Dave's "Hold On I'm Comin'". I always wanted to do a smallville video with Clark saving people to "Hold On I'm Comin" but it never panned out. After my failed attempt of a remix of the two songs I decided to start doing a Smallville video to the instrumental version. It felt very barren and it needed some lyrics or words, so I put in the classic lines from 40s radio and 50s tv show and out came what you see today!

I may look into doing other "music videos" like this with an instrumental version of the background song and sound clips from Smallville.

1 comment: