Thursday, June 3, 2010

Red Dead Redemption

Red Dead Redemption is such an awesome game.


The first video I made about this game came before it was released. When I heard it was pushed back to May I was so mad, but I waited patiently and made this video as the time passed by.




This new video is basically how I feel about the game post-hype and in order to keep it different from the first, I used all of the footage from any other video trailers I could get my hands on (including the short film on FOX). The song was a natural choice; the original theme song to the first game fits well.



The song I used, "Main Theme (Lo Chiamavano King)", is one of the many songs from Red Dead Revolver. In my Becoming the Man of Steel Series I use those songs to give it it's "Bizarro" feel.

More updates to come including BMOS and also The Death of Superman Trilogy. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment